These Unity Retreats are for those who want to go deeper with a Consciousness Meditation Practice (open to beginners too), at out beautiful haven by the sea in South Devon.
5 night Retreats with the option to stay 6 nights with Madeline Mayfield (previously Lynfield) founder of Heartspring
Prices start at £495 for the whole retreat depending on which room you have – see below.
Come and join the group on your own or with a friend and you will undoubtedly leave with wonderful new friends!
- Deepening meditations for personal and global unity
- Access individual and univeral healing
- Connect with your Heart Consciousness to bring strength and support
- Learn easy non-religious eclectic* meditations (*from many different traditions)
We live in very challenging times where there is great inequality, violence, fear and our natural world is also being abused and destroyed.
Where is the Love
Where is the care and hope?
Our Unity Retreats encompass simple led meditations for inner resourcefulness for deep personal inner peace and healing – as well as how to access Infinite Love Energy* within and to focus that Love to our collective consciousness to bring more Unity to ourselves and the planet.
- Very small groups (6 people or less) with time in our beautiful Rose Sanctuary as well as along the stunning beaches and local landscapes
- A mixture of teaching simple “take-home” skills with support to practice simple meditations
- Our famous delicious homemade plant-based meals
- You won’t miss meat or dairy – see our Reviews
- Have your own room (unless you want to share with someone you’ve come with)
- Organised activities during the day along with plenty of space for time to yourself, to rest and to explore the stunning beaches
- Relaxed and Spacious with no rushing – no have-to’s
*Infinite Love Energy is often referred to as the spark of existence that exists within all creation, bringing unity and healing.
See “Sample day on Retreat” to see what we do
(We remain neutral though and do not teach or focus on any particular religion or spiritual path).
Unity Retreat Dates 2022
All retreats start with dinner on the first day (6.30pm), although you can arrive earlier, and end in the afternoon on the last day. There is also an option to say one more night for a small supplement.
|Unity Retreat Dates 2022||Do also see the dates for our Dissolving Retreats (click here) or for our Deep Heart Retreats (click here)|
|March 26th to 31st 2022||Fully Booked|
|June 4th to 9th 2022||Fully Booked|
|September 17th to 22nd 2022||Only 3 rooms left|
2022 Prices vary between £495 and £710 – depending on which room – see below.
This depends on which room/option you choose: - All prices are for the whole retreat, food and retreat programme. The "Sharing" price is if you bring a friend/partner.
|Room||Price by yourself||Price if you share|
|Twin with sea views (sharing a nearby bathroom with one other bedroom)||£660||£575|
|Twin or Double with sea views (with its own nearby bathroom)||£695||£595|
|Double En-suite with sea views||£710||£610|
|Small Bunkbed Room (no sea views, near bathroom and front door) This room is only for 1.||£575||-|
|Stay Offsite - there is a campsite nearby or other accommodation
If you want to stay one more extra night, the cost is £60 if you have a room to yourself or £50 if you share with another. This price includes an evening meal and breakfast the following morning.
Please note the whole area is hilly and you need to be able to walk up and down slopes to get to the beaches and to take part in some of the activities.
Just send us an email or ring to check availability and then you can book over the phone to pay a deposit of £100 with the balance due 6 weeks before your stay. You will then receive full written confirmation of your booking by email or letter.
Please see our Full Retreat Terms and Conditions
Our Retreats are offered as a support on your spiritual journey and are designed to complement and not replace any treatment/advice from your medical doctor or mental health advisor – always ask their advice first. We do not offer medical or therapeutic advice.